Breed: Bengal Color: Brown Spotted Tabby Sex: ______________ Birthdate: _________________
Name : _________________ Litter/Registration #: _________________
Sire: _______________________ Dam: _______________________
For the following price or terms:
Date Paid: _____Deposit ______________
Date Paid: _________ Balance:_______________________
Seller: Sandra Dienst Purchaser: ________________________________
Purchaser agrees to the following Terms and Conditions:
- All sales are final. No returns, refunds, or exchanges except what is outlined by the terms of this agreement.
- This cat/kitten will never be sold, transferred, leased, or given away, no to any pet shop, research laboratory or similar facility.
- This cat/kitten will be kept indoors and not be allowed to roam freely outside.
- This cat/kitten will not be de-clawed or de-meowed.
- This cat/kitten is being purchased for Breeding: _______ Pet: _______
- If this cat/kitten is found to be neglected or mistreated, Purchaser will surrender said cat or kitten to Seller immediately.
- Under NO circumstances is this cat/kitten to be destroyed prior to approval by Seller. Failure to do so will render any guarantee null and void.
- This cat/kitten will receive abundance of tender loving care, attention, and high quality nutrition. This cat/kitten will be identified by its full registered name on websites and/or advertising at all times.
- The purchaser will thoroughly review and implement the recommendations/ tips contained in the information packet provided by the seller to assist in transitioning the kitten/cat to it’s new home.
- If this cat/kitten is purchased as a breeder, Purchaser agrees to breed this cat only with other Bengals. Failure to honor this will result in forfeiture of the cat and registration papers back to Sandra Dienst/ Leopardkind Bengals at the buyer’s expense.
- When Purchaser is done using this cat for breeding, it is to be offered back to the Seller before spaying or neutering.
- If this contract is breached in any way, Purchaser is to surrender the cat/kitten back to the Seller without refund and at the Purchaser’s expense with signed Transfer of Ownership.
- Purchaser agrees that if any legal action needs to be taken that all legal fees will be Purchaser’s responsibility for both parties and it will be held in seller’s current state and county of residence.
- Disputes will be settled between Seller and Purchaser privately and will not be aired in a public forum including Yahoo Group lists and Facebook.
- Purchaser agrees that deposits are non-refundable. Should said cat/kitten become unfit for sale, the deposit will be applied towards a cat/kitten of equal value as soon as one becomes available, at the discretion of Seller.
- If this cat/kitten is purchased as a pet, Seller will spay/neuter this kitten or the purchaser will provide proof, by a licensed veterinarian’s documentation, that the kitten has been altered by 6 months of age.
- It is the purchaser’s sole responsibility to comply with all municipal, state, and national laws in respect to this kitten/cat.
- The Purchaser warrants and promises that this cat and/or and all of its offspring shall not be sold, re-sold, or leased to anyone residing in the state of Florida as a breeding cat without prior explicit verbal and written permission by Sandra Dienst.
72 Hour Guarantee: The cat/kitten will come with a Florida State Health Certificate stating it is in sound health upon arrival. It is mandatory to have the cat/kitten examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of its arrival. If it is found to be medically deficient with an untreatable or life-threatening problem, it must be reported to the seller immediately, along with a veterinarian’s written explanation of the problem. Upon its return, it will be replaced with another cat/kitten of equal value as soon as one is available.
The cat/kitten cannot be returned after the 72-hour health guarantee period has expired and/or if it has been exposed to another cat/kitten. There are no guarantees against FIP. It is the responsibility of the buyer to provide immediate veterinary care to any cat/kitten showing signs of illness or distress and failure to do so will render any guarantee null and void. If a cat/kitten dies within the guarantee period, despite medical treatment, a replacement will ONLY be given if a veterinarian performs an autopsy certifying the cause of death. All veterinarian fees are the sole responsibility of the Purchaser.
One Year Guarantee: This cat/kitten is guaranteed against congenital defects for 12 months from its birth date. Should the cat die within that time as a direct result of a congenital defect, the cat will be replace ONLY if an appropriate necropsy is performed by a licensed vet and a vet’s certificate is provided as proof of cause of death. A replacement will be made of a cat of comparable quality and value, as available, at the discretion of the breeder. Due to the many factors involved in rearing and caring for this kitten that are beyond the control of the seller, there are no guarantees on fertility or temperament. This kitten is guaranteed against HCM until the cat is 24 months old.
There are no guarantees given on future health, show achievements, or reproduction capabilities of cats/kittens sold with breeding rights. Seller verifies that there are no precluding reasons why a kitten/cat sold with breeding rights should be unable to produce/sire normal litters. If however, a kitten/cat sold with breeding rights is unable to sire/produce young after 2 years of age and several breeding attempts with proven, fertile cats, tests will be done at the expense of the new owner to determine fertility. If testing finds this cat to be sterile, due to a congenital problem such as malformation or absence of organs, the Seller will replace the cat/kitten with one of equal quality. The said kitten/cat will be returned to the Seller prior to sending a replacement kitten. Queens are not guaranteed if a proven male does not reside on premises. There is no guarantee against pyometra. The process of breeding is not to be taken lightly, and breeders must take measures to educate themselves on the subject. There are no guarantees against eventual developments of lockets or tail faults.
No replacement will be given for any cat that has been bred and produced a litter (purebred or otherwise). If there is a question of whether the cat has been used for breeding, Purchaser agrees to grant Seller full access to veterinarian and TICA records.
This contract, and all guarantees, will be null and void unless the signed contract is returned to the seller within 2 weeks of purchase. This contract is legally binding to all parties involved. It applies only to the Purchaser and Seller in this transaction and is non-transferable to other parties. If this kitten/cat is resold to another individual, this contract is null and void. The buyer agrees to the terms and conditions, and to pay as stated. Any balance carried over 30 days is subject to 1.5% service fee and 18% APR. In the event of default, the buyer will be legally liable for any reasonable attorney and/or collection fee and all related costs necessary to remit the entire balance to the Seller.
If Buyer or Seller commences any legal action as a result of this contract, Buyer agrees that the place of venue of such action be in Seminole County, Florida. Any legal fees, expenses, disbursements, and all other costs related to upholding this contract will be paid by the Buyer.
Signature of Buyer:
Signature of Seller:
Print: Sandra Dienst